Re: Newbie

From: The Tentative DBA.... <mick_rice_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:51:29 GMT

Dan,

    All I can say is, go for it Oracle DBA work is interesting, challenging and rewarding. The advice given about getting your hands on the 'tools of the trade' is good advice. Read, surf and talk to anyone you can find who's already involved. I made the same career move about three years ago and have never regretted it,

Good Luck,

Mick.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 15:51:29 CST