Re: Newbie package/procedure syntax help

From: <james_one_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:59:32 GMT

Thanks that compiled!
I'm getting a new error when I try to execute the procedure though. Do I need to include some sort of argument for the cursor when executing? Here is what I executed and the error:

SQL> execute pack1.get_users('user2');
BEGIN pack1.get_users('user2'); END;

      *
ERROR at line 1:

ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'GET_USERS'
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Thu Jan 25 2001 - 12:59:32 CST