Re: Importing a Dump via Data Manager (from UNIX to Windows 2000)

From: kb <no email>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:11:12 GMT

It sounds like you've already solved your problem so my comments may not be of much value, but I had the same problem with a UNIX export
-> NT import, and I did get it to work through OEM (version 1.6, which
was assualted in one of the other posts. I agree though, it's a little weak at times). The issue that resolved it was delivering the dump file from UNIX to Windows through a binary ftp. Without the binary parameter on the ftp, OEM failed on the import in a way that looked just like yours did. Received on Thu Jan 25 2001 - 17:11:12 CST