Re: Help : REMOTE_DEPENDENCIES_MODE = SIGNATURE

From: David <snapkad_at_post.cz>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:55:39 +0100

Thanx but unfortunately this doesn't work. Timestamp is always the same as sysdate when recompiling or creating a new procedure and ALTER command with TIMESTAMP doesn't affect this. Probably Oracle7.2 don't let you manually change timestamp
even alter command with timestamp runs well though.

Unfortunately I can't upgrade 7.2 to 7.3.4 because with 7.3.4 you can't use character tools3.0 . My frends from another company have tried this without success
and noone from Oracle suppor couldnt help then to solve this so I don't wont to try this myself.

I will try to compile only package body as Connor mentioned and I will see the result but I think I will have to compile all dependent forms and reports
when I change any procedure or function.

Thanx guys anyways

David Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 08:55:39 CST