Re: To follow responders -- building an FAQ

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:32:28 +1100

I certainly think there's scope for something like this: default passwords and case sensitivity crop up on a tediously regular basis.

Trouble with FAQs, however is... if they can't be persuaded to read the manuals, why should we expect them to be able to consult the FAQ?!

Worth a go. I'd contribute.

Regards