Re: ORACLE SUPPORT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

From: RP <rpdata_at_cyberus.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:54:38 GMT

my .02

As far as rudeness goes, I haven't experienced much of it... BUT, ITARS are total nuissance and waste of time.. I just stay away from it... Wonder how much $$$ they've saved?

 I keep in touch with a lot of DBA's on a weely basis and they ALL wish it would just go away... It sure was a treat when we used to actually talk to someone over there...

OH and how about the ITAR email...'your tar has been updated'...OK, so here we go, logon to Crapalink, review the tar..OH, they want more trace files....their delay tactics just kill me... BTW, why not send the update via email in the first place rather then just a message saying it's been updated?

Robert