Re: ORA-600: 8.1.6.2/Intermedia Option/AIX 4.3.3

From: maxd64 <Wilfried_Binder_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 10:47:11 +0100

Hi Brian,
Thank you for your answer. I got the same information thursday this week from IBM (there seems to be a problem with SAP-Systems and Oracle). We try to install a e-fix next monday (some prereqs are needed, hope we get them). And then we will see.
What problems have you seen (ORA-600?), do you run Intermedia?