Re: User using the most resources

From: Richard Karsch <r.karsch_at_tu-bs.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:29:57 +0100

hi Anurag,

maybe you are looking for something like:

select A.User_Name, B.Disk_Reads, B.Buffer_Gets, B.Rows_Processed, C.SQL_Text
from V$Open_Cursor A, V$SQLArea B, V$SQLText C where A.User_Name=Upper('&&User')
and A.Address = C.Address
and A.Address = B.Address
order by A.User_Name, A.Address, C.Piece;

regards Richard