Re: Does anybody know how to install the Oracle 8i Application Server to

From: David Brázda <david.brazda_at_it-project.cz>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:45:28 +0100

did you think about installing standard or personal edition and using Apache web server with TOMCAT or somethin like that..... i m using servlets and i use standard edition + Apache + JServ /apache module that enables using javaservlets/ ... and it s workin great.. ...you can download tomcat and try it... i think it s easier to install.... see included instruction file ...

...best regards
David Brazda
IT-Project
CR

<fm_manso_at_my-deja.com> pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku news:948tjj$trd$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...