Re: Oracle 8i startup in Windows2000?

From: Falco Paul <falco_at_palm.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:04:07 +0100

The services may get started, but the database might not get mounted. This might be the problem your having.
There is an Oracle registry setting somewhere which can force automatic startup and shutdown.
Look in the Oracle Windows Installation Docs for the exact registry settings.
They don't get installed by default! You got to do it yourself.

Not to sure if this really is what you mean, though!

Regards,

Falco Paul
Cigma Consult

"Ken Byington" <KByington_at_netrate.com> schreef in bericht news:946ra6$12ia$1_at_msunews.cl.msu.edu...