Re: Backups via RMAN or Shell Script

From: John Jones <john.jones_at_duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:26:05 -0500

Not trying to be an asshole!! I have seen others mention about getting useless information before. If you are not sure of an answer or in your case don't even have 8.1.6, then why answer a question that you do not know for sure. At least I didn't say read the F* manual as most people do.

--
John Jones
Senior Oracle DBA