Oracle 8.0.5 vs 8.0.6

From: Prestige News <someone_at_someonesnntp.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:52:57 GMT

Would anyone happen to recall what the delta is between these two releases? I've got a customer that has an existing installation of 8.0.6 at their site that would like to try out our companies software. We've only certified the software to run on 8.0.5 though, and I'm trying to estimate what possible problems we'll encounter.

Thanks guys & gals!

Chris Received on Wed Jan 17 2001 - 19:52:57 CST