Re: VNI-2015 : Authentication error

From: <st_schemel_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:52:19 GMT

In article <n1686.175842$eT4.13593669_at_nnrp3.clara.net>,   "tete" <sss_at_fsss.com> wrote:
> Begin troubleshooting the VNI-2015 error at the EM Console.
>
> 1. Verify the logon credentials for the target Node and target
 service have
> been set correctly in the Preferred Credentials section of the EM
> Console.
>
> If the Preferred Credentials are set correctly for the target node
 and the
> target service, continue troublshooting at the target server:
>
> Windows NT and 2000 servers:
> ============================
> 2. Verify the OS permission 'Logon as a Batch Job' has been granted
 to the
> OS
> (NODE) user stored in the EM Console's Preferred Credentials
 section.

OK, i do it so, but it dont works.... On create of the log-file the agent answers, that "Coulndt open d:/oralap/oradata/oralap/export.log No such file or directory". I mean, the slashes are turned (like on a unix-system), not backslashes for NT. What can i do??? The deactivating of the log-file results another failure with the same source. The slashes are turned always to /, not to \.

Thanks
St. Schemel

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Jan 17 2001 - 04:52:19 CST