How best to Return a "Recordset"?

From: Brian Y. <NOSP_at_M>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:01:06 GMT

I want to use VB/ADO to call an Oracle database "object" that will return a recordset to the client (e.g., the return of Command.Execute(...) in a VB module). What is the best approach to accomplishing this? I've investigated stored procedures returning cursors via an IN OUT parameter, functions returning cursors, and packages (which I'm not too familiar with). Any thoughts? Thanks.

We're using Oracle 7.3.

B~ Received on Tue Jan 16 2001 - 21:01:06 CST