insert data from other instance

From: <suberbie_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:01:15 GMT

I have 2 instaces "A" and "B"

In the instance "A" I have a table TABLE_A and in the instace "B" the table TABLE_B.

I need to put a trigger that when I insert data in TABLE_A the event executes "something" (store procedure) and insert data in the instance "B" in the table TABLE_B

Another information: TABLE_A is diferent from TABLE_B , this produce that I need to manipulate info in the store procedure triggred and put some values in hardcode or from another tables.

I have Oracle 8i and I need an example code if it is posible

Thanks
Suber

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Tue Jan 16 2001 - 13:01:15 CST