Re: Sun vs NT

From: <dmalto_at_mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:54:12 GMT

  There are some ways:

  1. Send this mesage to Sun.
  2. Send this message to MS, but before replace NT<->Sun. After getting the answer replace back.
  3. Send this message to all hardware and database vendors or visit MySQL.com, there are many test results.

  and then use replace command of your editor.

  All ways are equal.

  P.S. Do you just like moving? I think you should have a problem and then decision.

--
Best regards, Dmitry

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/