Re: ORA-00600 help needed

From: maxd64 <Wilfried_Binder_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:32:57 +0100

Hello,
has your problem been solved. I have a similiar problem (ORA-600, Context and AIX 4.3.3 - see my entry from 2001/01/13). There had been some hints from oracle support, but none helped. I think our hardware is ok, may be the combination of software [AIX - 8.1.6.2 - Intermedia Option (Context)] brings up the problem???
regards