Re: VNI-2015 : Authentication error

From: tete <sss_at_fsss.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:04:33 -0000

Begin troubleshooting the VNI-2015 error at the EM Console.

  1. Verify the logon credentials for the target Node and target service have been set correctly in the Preferred Credentials section of the EM Console.

If the Preferred Credentials are set correctly for the target node and the target service, continue troublshooting at the target server:

Windows NT and 2000 servers:

2. Verify the OS permission 'Logon as a Batch Job' has been granted to the OS

    (NODE) user stored in the EM Console's Preferred Credentials section.

3. If the OMS is in a different NT domain, verify the domains can communicate.