sql connect got slow

From: Ed Zappulla <zappullae_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:09:21 -0500

Hi, I just upgraded to win2k pro and resinstalled ora 8.1.6 Enterprise.

Everything works fine but it looks like SQLPLUS and all db connection take a lot of time to connect initialy. Then thier fine.

My guess its a TCP/IP time 75 sec out.

Any ideas as to what configuration I need to change to make the connection quick?

...ed Received on Sat Jan 13 2001 - 15:09:21 CST