Suitable Clients...

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:19:12 +1100

I'm in the rather dubious position of having to downgrade my main workstation from Windows 2000 back to Windows 98 (yikes!). The main fileserver is still happily running W2K and Oracle 8.1.6... my question is therefore: how do I best effect client access to that backend? I have Enterprise Edition CDs floating around for practically any operating system you can name -but not, Thank God, Windows 98. So something else other than the bog-standard Client install from the EE CDs is clearly required, but I'm wondering what.

All (polite) suggestions gratefully received.

Regards
HJR Received on Sat Jan 13 2001 - 21:19:12 CST