Missing control file running Oracle 8i on Redhat Linux 7.0

From: Preston Crawford <prestoncREMOVESPAMBLOCK_at_crawfordsolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:28:51 GMT

Using the instructions on Bugzilla (id number 18391) I was able to get further along in getting Oracle 8i (8.1.6) working on Redhat Linux 7.0. Now, the only problem is when I get into svrmgrl and startup the database it says I'm missing the controlfile. Anyone know what I need to do now?

Preston Received on Fri Jan 12 2001 - 11:28:51 CST