Boolean values

From: Jim Poe <jpoe_at_fulcrumit.com>
Date: 12 Jan 2001 18:13:41 GMT

I want to put 20 boolean values into some sort of structure and pass it from Oracle to Delphi. This would probably need to be something I could pass back in a stored procedure. In Delphi, I want to use bitwise manipulation to read this structure if possible.

I'm using Oracle Workgroup 8.1.5.

Any ideas on how I could do this?

--
Jim Poe ( jpoe_at_fulcrumit.com )