SID - riddle

From: Marek Smith <m.rezac_at_sh.cvut.cz>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:34:08 +0100

Hi!
I am writing the documentation for my application and I need to describe the meaning of SID. Now I realized I had never known what that shortcut exactly menas... I tried to find it in original documentation but I failed. I suppose that the full meaning is very good hidden. Can you help me? Thank you.

    Marek Received on Thu Jan 11 2001 - 03:34:08 CST