Virtual Private Databases and DB Pooling

From: <neti0_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 02:27:19 GMT

Hello,

I am looking at oracle's Virtual Private DB.

My understanding is that we can get the fine-grained access control if we log in with our individual User ID / Password.

If that is the case how does the DB Pooling get effected? What is the performance penalty?

Thanks in advance
Phani

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Jan 10 2001 - 20:27:19 CST