Enterprise Manager 2.2

From: Aaron <asentell_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:11:29 GMT

Has anybody upgraded to the 2.2 version of Oracle Enterprise Manager? I am using 2.1 now, and the console "blows up" so regularly that it is extremely frustrating when I am trying to get something done. Every time this happens, I have to kill the task via the NT Task Manager and start all over. Does 2.2 take care of this? Do others experience the same thing I do with 2.1?

Thanks,
Aaron

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Jan 10 2001 - 12:11:29 CST