Re: How to use iAS (Oracle Internet Application Server 8i)

From: John Alexander <jalexander_at_summitsoftwaredesign.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 05:28:04 GMT

MetaLink has a great document for getting started:

Installing and deploying Forms/Reports 6i and WebDB listener on Windows NT (Note 109399.1)

You can find this by querying on 109399.1.

iAS works great, but is not a requirement - Apache will work too.

John Alexander
St. Petersburg, FL
www.SummitSoftwareDesign.com