Re: Returning Cursor from Stored Procedure

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:19:53 +0100

This is such a boring question which is asked multiple times per week by people who forget to search the newsgroups archives at www.deja.com Even worse, in the time that is needed to post this question independently to three different newsgroups, instead of crossposting (which would at least not force us to download the header 3 times) they could have well found the answer at Deja.com
Examples are to be found in
(of course) the PL/SQL manual, topic REF CURSOR the book of Steven Feuerstein on PL/SQL published by O'Reilly and on http://osi.oracle.com/~tkyte
I think one of my new years resolutions is to place the word 'resultset' in my killfilter.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA