HELP WITH DEFAULT CONSTRAINT

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 22:14:07 GMT

I have a table with a default constraint of sysdate on a date column. I want to drop the default. When I look at the constraints on the table, I don't see the default constraint. When I do an alter table X modify(column with no default) the default constraint remains in place. I'm probably missing something obvious, but how do I get rid of the default?

Thanks,

Van Received on Mon Jan 08 2001 - 16:14:07 CST