Re: Software beta testers required

From: Kevin Powick <NoSpam_at_Here.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 02:31:35 GMT

Your statments and your company look dubious to me, especially after visiting your website and looking up your domain registration information.

Domain Name.......... ksm2000.com
  Creation Date........ 2000-07-31
  Registration Date.... 2000-07-31
  Expiry Date.......... 2002-07-31
  Organisation Name.... MicroService
  Organisation Address. 1 Railway Cottages, New Road
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. Staines
  Organisation Address. TW18 3DA

  Organisation Address. .
  Organisation Address. UNITED KINGDOM
Admin Name........... Admin BTNames
  Admin Address........ PO Box 2535
  Admin Address........
  Admin Address........ London
  Admin Address........ W1A 3HY
  Admin Address........ .
  Admin Address........ UNITED KINGDOM
  Admin Email.......... admin_at_btnames.com
  Admin Phone.......... 02075651616
  Admin Fax............ 02075654090

Tech Name............ Domains Administration
  Tech Address......... PO Box 2535
  Tech Address.........
  Tech Address......... London
  Tech Address......... .
  Tech Address......... .
  Tech Address......... UNITED KINGDOM
  Tech Email........... technical_at_btnames.com
  Tech Phone........... +44 0171 565 1616
  Tech Fax............. +44 0171 565 4090
  Name Server.......... ns1.vi.net

  Name Server.......... ns2.vi.net