8.1.7ee on RH7

From: Boris van Es <boris.van.es_at_capgemini.nl>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:05:11 +0100

Hi all,
Before asking this question I have first looked into deja.com to find any relevant stuff.
Nothing found.

I'm installing 8.1.7ee on RH7.
I have downloaded the IBM JRE 1.1.8 (stated in prereq's) and installed it. Added the path.
When I run the installer I get the message:

"The java run time environment was not found at F/bin/jre

The JRE was installed correctly.

Any ideas????

Boris Received on Sun Jan 07 2001 - 16:05:11 CST