how to return special character from sql?

From: Ling <circetsui_at_msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:39:11 -0500

Hi all,

Does anybody know how to return a special character from sql, specially the
' ->' symbol ? I thought maybe I could use chr() function, but I couldn't
find the correct number that can return this symbol, maybe it's because it is not in ASCII character set. I can make MS Excel / word to display a character like that. But don't know how to do it in Oracle.

Please help.

Ling Received on Sun Jan 07 2001 - 22:39:11 CST