Need advice on Oracle client install

From: Walter Miller <wmiller34_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 16:29:59 GMT

Before I embark on trying to install Oracle on my Freebsd 4.2 system, does anyone have any tips on doing a minimum client install (net8 and sqlplus)? I looked at the docs at Freebsd.org - installing Oracle using Linux compatibility mode - but they seem geared towards a full install.

-Walter

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Sat Jan 06 2001 - 10:29:59 CST