how to find sql in library cache

From: <danisment_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 11:50:06 GMT

Hello,

As I know an sql statement is defined as unique by (HASH_VALUE,ADDRESS) pair. is it correct ?

if it's correct, when sql statement is aged out and this address is filled by other sql with same hash value, how will we determine that (HASH_VALUE,ADDRESS) pair still shows same sql. do we need to do full text comparison ? or is there a mechanism to make guarantee to find sql statement without full sql text comparison ?

regards..

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Sat Jan 06 2001 - 05:50:06 CST