Viewing MS Access from Oracle

From: Rich F. <zuestra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 18:11:39 -0500

I have Oracle 8.1.5 on an AIX 4.3.3 box and Access 97 on an NT platform. There is an interface sending info from Oracle to Access and I need to validate it's successful transferal into the Access model. I can set up an ODBC connection from my Win95 client and look at the tables in Access. This will do, but I'm wondering if there a solution a little more snazzy. Isn't there some way to "publish" Access tables to Oracle or something?

Appreciate it..
Thanks,
Rich Received on Sat Jan 06 2001 - 17:11:39 CST