Hi everybody ! !

From: Vishal Pahuja <vpahuja_at_vt.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 18:20:54 -0500

I might sound very wierd to you all. I am a graduate student and am very interested in Database management stuff. For same I have taken couple of course and have elementary knowledge of system development and data modelling. I have been reading listings on this newsgroup and want to be like one who is working so much that he will need this newsgroup, So many things people are discussing here goes like a tangent to a circle not even touching me. Well, my question to this group what should do to be like you guys....

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Vishal Pahuja Received on Fri Jan 05 2001 - 17:20:54 CST