Oracle & Sybase on the same server?

From: Bill Despeaux <wjd_at_onemain.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 21:08:39 -0500

I have been asked to check into the possibility of running Oracle & Sybase on the same UNIX (Solaris) server. I have scanned Metalink and don't see anything that would prohibit this - only warnings to keep them separate and watch the system resources (like inodes). Anone have any first hand experience with this?

TIA,  Bill. Received on Thu Jan 04 2001 - 20:08:39 CST