Re: Need some help :/

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:42:44 +1100

You can't.

You can re-size it down to something insignficant (alter database datafile resize 16Kb). Or you could drop the entire tablespace (including contents, of course) and re-create without the new file. But since that's probably not exactly the most sensible thing to be contemplating doing -I'd stick with the resizing downwards.

Regards