Java + Oracle data syncronization ?

From: Christopher <sc_toh_at_mimos.my>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 10:40:27 +0800

Hi all,
  I am developing JSP, JavaBean and Servlet with Oracle database. I have problem in syncronize the data. For example, when UserOne updating the Entry A, (within the time of fetch() and update()) there are UserTwo wana to update Entry A at the same time ( in the sequence of UserOne.fetch() ->UserTwo.fetch() ->UserOne.update() ->UserTwo.update() ). This cause the data is not syncronized. Theoritically, I know we need to lock it but how to do it ? In programming level or database level ?

Thanks in advance,
Christopher Received on Thu Jan 04 2001 - 20:40:27 CST