Help needed

From: Uri Margalit <Uri_at_SupplyScience.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:24:02 +0200

Hi,

We are plaaning to change the database we work with.

Current RDBMS is SQL Server 7.0 and we thinking on UDB.

The problem is how to it with as little as affect to the application, we have stored procedures that use temporary tables and return record sets to the client.

How can I do the same in UDB.

I want to bring the new database working with the same interface as it was in SQLServer.

Here is an example to a stored procedure:

create SP
@param1 varhcar(800)

AS

  select * into #temp from table1

  update #temp .....

  select * from #temp
GO

Help will be appriceate,
Thanks for your time,
Uri Margalit
SupplyScience Received on Tue Jan 02 2001 - 10:24:02 CST