Re: Create Database.

From: Roelof K. Salomons <roelofs_at_ic.uva.nl>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:00:35 +0100

You can even use the datafiles + archive logs of a hotbackup to create a clone.
Only don't tell your boss. Tell him it's a difficult thing to do + takes a lot of time etc.

Roelof

Roelof K. Salomons
Database Administrator UvA
tel : 020 5252383
mobiel: 06 22126701
email: dba_at_ic.uva.nl
"Van Messner" <vmessner_at_bestweb.net> schreef in bericht news:JYn36.734$8r2.81590_at_newshog.newsread.com...