Re: Wierd problem with MTS & Oracle Java connectivity

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 10:03:12 -0600

The first thing I would check is the tnsnames ( or oracle names, if you use that) entry to see if a server=dedicated parameter is set;if so, then if no dedicated processes are available, the login will be rejected ... Also check to see if a similar parameter may be set in the sqlnet.ora file the users are using...