Re: Error: Could not resolve SID... Oracle 8.1.7

From: Chuck <rhugga_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 15:38:52 GMT

Hey thanks, I will try this.

What I do not understand is that the exact same database, configured and built the exact same way worked before I reloaded the box, and the box was reloaded exactly as before. I used the very same listener.ora and tnsnames.ora which I archived to tape before scratching the box.

hmm.

I appreciate the help, I will try this solution today.

Thanks,
Chuck