oracle 8.1.5 i "ORACLE: not available" installation problem

From: renato dall'armi <renato_dallarmi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 12:46:01 GMT

hi there, I'm trying to install oracle on my sparc ultra 60. I'm using solaris 2.6, I did not install any solaris patch ( i'm not aware of any). The installation seem to go fine, but when the db assistant starts, and it is trying to create a database ( if choose one with pre set properties form the cd the outcome is the same) , I get an error: "ORACLE: not available" any tip?
Renato Dall'armi Received on Sun Dec 31 2000 - 06:46:01 CST