Oracle 8.1.6.1 import

From: <mshields0350_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 00:25:37 GMT

I have exported from one Oracle 8.1.6.1 system a series of tables. When I attempt to import the dump file into another Oracle 8.1.6.1 system, the import program segmentation faults on the third table.

I have played around with the dump file somewhat, and if I remove the entries for that table it segmentation faults on the 8th table.

The tables are nothing special, the first one is all numbers and one varchar storing an email address.

Any help would be appreciated.

MGS Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Sun Dec 31 2000 - 18:25:37 CST