OEM configuration question

From: Cantonese Boy <cantoneseboy_at_netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 01:42:48 +0800

I found that I can't start the oracle intelligent agent on the server side by using NT services or command "lsnrctl80 dbsnmp_start".
Is that intelligent agent need to start up with "oracle SNMP agent" ? And also I can't find the oracleSNMPPeerMasterAgent in the NT services or
any Master.cfg in the Net8/admin directory. Is that mean I haven't install the oracle SNMP agent ?

The following is the error log when I start the intelligent agent. Can anyone point what may be wrong in my configuration.

nmiconfig.log

DBSNMP for 32-bit Windows: release 8.0.6 - Production on 01-JAN-01 00:32:20
Warning : Skipping OracleTNSListener80 : Couldnot find corresponding listener definition in {E:\orant\net80\admin\listener.ora} Warning : No Listener found for SID OEM1. OEM1 will be skipped Warning : No Listener found for SID ORCL. ORCL will be skipped Error : error in seek operation of E:\orant\net80\admin\snmp_rw.ora file : error during seek on "file172": No error

snmp_ro.ora

snmp.visibleservices = ()
ifile = E:\orant\net80\admin\snmp_rw.ora

There was nothing inside services.ora and snmp_rw.ora.

Thanks

Configure:
oracle 8.0.6
oem 1.6
OS - NT40 Received on Sun Dec 31 2000 - 11:42:48 CST