RAID 5 vs RAID 0

From: Chuck <rugga_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 16:02:02 GMT

I am trying to convince upper management to spend the bucks for Raid 0+1 instead of Raid 5 and was hoping that someone could point me to some documentation of the web listing advantages/disadvantages between each. I know what they are but they want something more documented.

Thanks greatly,
CC Received on Sat Dec 30 2000 - 10:02:02 CST