Re: move table across tablespace

From: James A. Williams <willjamu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 12:55:00 GMT

hosu_at_cs.umbc.edu wrote:

Assuming you have the proper release of Oracle.

fix the root problem.

alter user scott default tablespace users temporary tablespace temp;

Hopefully you have a temporary tablespace called temp. You probably have the temp tablespace set to SYSTEM also for scott.

Alter table xxxx move tablespace users;

Issue the alter table command for each table where xxxx is the table name.