Alert Log Errors!

From: Buck Turgidson <jc_buck_at_YAH00.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 00:28:59 GMT

I am consistently getting messages in the alert log, apparently having to do with memory. Is this anything I need to act upon? The database comes up, albeit in a very small SGA. This is a development instance. The java_shared_pool is 4194304.

ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-04031: unable to allocate 4032 bytes of shared memory ("shared pool","unknown object","joxlod: in ehe","ioc_allocate_pal")
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_JAVA", line 0
ORA-06512: at line 2

Fri Dec 29 19:28:39 2000
Completed: alter database open

SVRMGR> startup
ORACLE instance started.

Total System Global Area                          8736752 bytes
Fixed Size                                          69616 bytes
Variable Size                                     6950912 bytes
Database Buffers                                  1638400 bytes
Redo Buffers                                        77824 bytes
Database mounted.
Database opened. Received on Fri Dec 29 2000 - 18:28:59 CST