Trouble with NAT

From: <haozhong_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 02:48:52 GMT

Hi, folks, I am trying to make a client connect to the server in another network. There is a firewall between them, and the firewall will translate the source and destination addresses. But I found out that only the addresses in the IP header were changed but the ones in the TNS header were intact. Will Oracle Connection Manager make this work?

Any help is appreciated!

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Dec 29 2000 - 20:48:52 CST