Query Help

From: <sboucher_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 13:35:55 GMT

I have a table that includes three fields: Source1 , Source2, Source3.

Source 1,2,3 can only include values 01 through 05 and only Source1 must have a value entered. Intakeid is the primary key for this table.

I want to bring back the description for the code entered into Source1, Source2, Source3 from a single lookupvalue table but can only seem to make it work if I have three separate lookupvalue tables corresponding to the three source fields.

Is there a better way. I cannot change the design of the tables. Output to look as follows:

Source1  Desc    Source2    Desc      Source3  Desc
01    01desc      0300      03desc    05    05desc
02 02desc

Thanks
Scott

Sent via Deja.com